To Erika:
I agree with Amy that when it comes to the teaching traditions, it's not about either/or, but rather a matter of nuance. And as with most things in life, a well rounded approach is probably not a bad thing at all! I wonder, though, have you considered your underlying motivations for teaching? What made you want to do this with your life in the first place? Perhaps that would reveal a little more to you about which traditions have a stronger impact on you.
To Adair:
I too am looking to reviewing my video. I made one last week, but I haven't watched it yet. I think I may try to video a few other lessons as well in order to compare them. I also think that I may tend to exaggerate some things in my mind and overlook others. I'm a little nervous about it, but overall, I think it will be a really enlightening experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment